Gujarat OJAS/GPSC Latest Current Jobs, Nov 2012

OJAS.GUJ.NIC.IN List of Current Advertisements

Posts : *Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles Class III Special Drive Ports and Transport Department, *Inspector of Motor Vehicles Class II Special Drive Ports and Transport Department,Professor Psychiartry in Gujarat State Services Class I, *Associate Professor Anaesthesiology in GSS Class I Special Drive, *Associate Professor Anaesthesiology in GSS Class I, Assistant Professor of Cardiology in Gujarat State Services Class I *Assistant Professor Oral Dental Pathology Gujarat State Services Class I, *Surgeon Class I Employees State Insurance Scheme Health and Family Welfare Department, *Radiologist Class I Employees State Insurance Scheme Health and Family Welfare Department

Advt No : GPSC/201213/20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28 Last date : 06/12/2012 13:00:00 Contect No. : 1800 233 5500, 079-25507737

For eligibility and other detailes please visit OJAS or GPSC website. Apply Online : http://ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr GPSC Website : http://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/advertisements.html